Resources at a Glance


AKO Issues:

Please visit the AKO help page.
You can also contact them by Email: or by phone: 1-866-335-2769.


Can I find an online resource that shows current and historical active duty military pay tables? The information you seek is available online at the Defense Finance and Accounting Service’s website at


I have some questions regarding TRICARE. Where can I go online for answers? The following link will provide for you information about contacting your regional TRICARE office by phone or by e-mail: ​


To obtain a copy of your DD214, fill out and print the Standard Form 180 found here:​. Fax the form to (904) 823-0309 ATTN: Records. You can also email the form to the Florida Department of Military Affairs at